Tuesday, February 27, 2007

My Home Page Update

As I said before it's a struggle with GoLive, but I'm happy to say that I have my main "enter the site" page ready with the flipbook image of George Bush. The only thing I'm really getting frustrated about is that when I link 'Enter Cutting Down Bush' and then I preview it and click on it, it doesn't open in the 'mainpage.html' document that I created, which is the website I linked it to. It actually opens up into another 'index.html' document. So, I don't know how to fix that. I still have many links and pages to go. It's SO frustrating. Also, I put a background image on my Cutting Down Bush Home page. I'm also having trouble with frames. I wanted them on my Main Page, but it said something about certain document types not being compatible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home